Terms of Service
While the administrators and moderators of the EccoPro and CompuSol - Creative Services sites will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to CompuSol's EccoPro site, our Facebook site, the EccoPro Wiki and the Creative Services online portal express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all logins and posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a member you agree to any information or text you have entered is being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for if the data entered is being compromised.
Your e-mail address is used for confirming your membership registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one). A truthful representation of your data is expected. For security reasons the billing portal will verify your location with your IP address. Do not risk your account being paused or a rejection of your order! The demographic information is used to generate statistics, which are used internally to better understand our user base and their needs and to create localized user support groups and meetings when necessary. Your data will not be used for any other purpose. We are very serious about the privacy of our members. You will absolutely not receive unsolicited mail or calls as a result of signing up!
If not authorized by a member or subscriber by opening an automatic Paypal Payment Profile or Paypal Billing Agreement the annual Subscription or Support Membership will never be automatically renewed. The member or subscriber is responsible to cancel or update his Paypal Payment Profile or Billing Agreement at the Billing Center. Once the annual term expires, CompuSol - Creative Services will never charge or draw from any credit card or Paypal account if not authorized. The program will create an invoice 14 days before the due date followed by several reminders. If the member does not initiate a payment process and the fee is not paid the membership will be automatically suspended and the download area closed. No further action is necessary. If the member chooses to terminate the membership or subscription he can cancel it at any time. He will find the steps to cancel the membership or subscription in the Knowledgebase. Should the Member cancel the subscription he has to remove the licensed Installer and any software instances connected to it.
Annual Software Subscriptions and Support Membership fees are not transferable or refundable. Should you download any software, you agree to adhere to the following software license or to the license attached to the specific software package. License Keys are generated during the new membership sign-up process and mailed after the invoice payment. Ecco Extension updates at are always free and require no license keys. The Installer is licensed and limited to three installations or seats per user. If you are a company, public entity or institution and need additional Installer License Keys please contact us for special rates.
The use of the Installer and the Software is subject to the following terms of this License. By installing and/or using the Software, you agree to the terms of this License.
1. The Software comprises the computer files included herewith, and includes executable files, data files and other computer files necessary for the operation of the Software.
2. The Software is provided as is. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
3. The author and/or provider of the Software shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct or indirect, caused by the use or installation of the Software.
4. If not specifically noted and offered the author and/or provider of the Software shall not provide user support of the Software in any form, including but not limited to phone or e-mail support.
5. The Installer is licensed and limited to three installations or seats per user. Additional use of the Installer without expressed written permission of the provider and/or author is prohibited. The Software is NOT released into the public domain. The user shall not distribute the Software or cause to be distributed.
6. This License is null and void in any jurisdiction in which any of its terms are void or unenforceable.
By registering as an EccoPro Software Support Member you agree to be bound by these conditions.