My Phone Explorer
MyPhoneExplorer not only synchronizes EccoPro but also enables two-way synchronizations of Outlook, GMail, Thunderbird, Lotus Notes, Windows Contacts and Windows Calendar between your Desktop and Android Phones and Tablets. To enable the synchronization of your data download and install the necessary free MyPhoneExplorer Client from the Google Play Store. Connect your phone over WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth and you will be able to manage your Android Phone’s memory, files, contacts and text messages from your PC. The client loads quickly and it takes just a couple of seconds for the phone to connect with the PC. The Android application runs in the background and does hardly use any of your available memory.
You can edit your phone contacts as well as send text and email over the phone from your desktop and check on your desktop whether a message has been received by your contact. You can also review the latest incoming and outgoing call numbers. You can call these numbers, write text messages or email, search for numbers and addresses in your phonebook, add new numbers to contacts or export your contacts, a very useful addition should you lose your Phone. MyPhoneExplorer will not only synchronize your data but will also save all your contacts to a “.csv” file, which can be imported into a new phone at any point.
The built-in file manager will give you a view of all files on your device and on your Android memory card. Just a click of your mouse will transfer all your photos to your PC. You have the option of moving entire folders from your memory to your PC as well as upload new files from your computer to your phone. MyPhoneExplorer will tell you how much memory is left on your phone and on your SD card.
MyPhoneExplorer is the most powerful phone management software available.
- Adressbook - with direct sync to Ecco, Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, Lotus Notes
- Calendar - with direct sync to Ecco, Outlook, Google, Thunderbird, Windows Calendar(Vista), Lotus Notes, and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
- Synchronize Ecco Tasks and Ecco Notes with MPE Tasks and MPE Notes
- Support for Ecco Outlines, TLI’s and unlimited related sub-items for MPE Notes.
- Manage SMS Messages - Send, Archive, Delete, Export, Import Messages all from your Desktop
- Synchronize File Folders, Copy Files between Desktop and Phone, Synchronize your Photos
- Create and Restore Backups (includes Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, SMS and Files)
- Manage installed Applications, Launch, Install, Uninstall or Download them to your Desktop
- Control your Phone from your Desktop with Mouse and Keyboard, create Screenshots
- Handle Calls from your Desktop, dial Numbers, accept, reject and end Calls
- and much more. i.e.: Call Lists, Edit Profiles, Memory Status, Phone Monitor
Note: Connect your Android device via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled over external servers, all synchronization/communication is local. The "MyPhoneExplorer Client" - the application for your phone or tablet is hosted and free available at the Google PlayStore. The latest Ecco Edition version for your desktop is Version 1.8.8. MyPhoneExplorer - the desktop software - will notify you if the phone client application is outdated, and will do an update if needed. This will work automatically without using the Google Play Store. To order and download MyPhoneExplorer please click the download button below:
Install the desktop version first and explore/browse through the MyPhoneExplorer menus. Start with File -> Settings -> Connection and follow to configure the -> Sync to choose the Synchronization of your choice. After the MyPhoneExplorer Client download from the Android's Google Play Store install the Client, start the Client, check the options how to sync your "Contacts" on the Client "Settings" screen and connect the client to the Contact/Calendar software on your Desktop. For your first "Sync" make sure you check-mark "Show Confirmation window before MyPhoneExplorer makes any changes" under the "Advanced" button. Right Click your Desktop and click on Gadgets to activate your MyPhoneExplorer Gadget convenient for sending SMS messages from your Desktop over your phone connection.
To help you with your first attempt to synchronize EccoPro with your Android device click our YouTube tutorial in full screen and high definition here. To quickly synchronize TLI's and sub-items of EccoPro Notepads and Calendar entries to your Android phone's Widget visit http://creativeservices.us/MPENotes.html.